Sporting Trial 3rd March postponed to 10th March 2018
Due to the adverse weather conditions the Club have made the decision to postpone their Sporting Trial at Aughfarrell, Brittas, Co. Dublin, from Saturday the 3rd March to Saturday 10th March. The venue and times will remain the same.
Entries received for the 3rd March will remain valid for the 10th March. If you entered for the 3rd but can’t make the 10th, please advice the event secretary (Roy Stewart 0872574406).
Updated entry form including on line entry are now on the website and entries will remain open until Wednesday 7th March 2018.